The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Xbox 360 Cheats
- Game: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- Game Description: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind was awarded Role Playing Game of the year for the Xbox in the year 2002, its sequel, The Elder Scrolls IV follows up with brilliant graphics and richest details ever seen in any RPG game world. The Elder Scrolls: IV is the latest addition in the famous saga created by Bethesda Softworks and it is an absolutely fantastic advancement in the field of freeform RPGs accompanied by brilliant visuals.
Gamerscore Achievements cheat for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion on Xbox 360
Accomplish the indicated task to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
Escaped the Imperial Sewers (50 points): Escaped the Imperial Sewers, Main Quest Beginning.
Closed an Oblivion Gate (50 points): Closed an Oblivion Gate, Main Quest.
Located the Shrine of Dagon (50 points): Located the Shrine of Dagon, Main Quest.
Delivered Daedric Artifact (50 points): Delivered Daedric Artifact, Main Quest.
Destroyed the Great Gate (50 points): Destroyed the Great Gate, Main Quest.
Champion of Cyrodiil (110 points): Successfully completed the Main Questline.
Murderer, Dark Brotherhood (10 points): Join the Dark Brotherhood.
Slayer, Dark Brotherhood (10 points): Reached Slayer rank in the Dark Brotherhood.
Eliminator, Dark Brotherhood (10 points): Reached Eliminator rank in the Dark Brotherhood.
Assassin, Dark Brotherhood (10 points): Reached Assassin rank in the Dark Brotherhood.
Silencer, Dark Brotherhood (10 points): Reached Silencer rank in the Dark Brotherhood.
Speaker, Dark Brotherhood (10 points): Reached Speaker rank in the Dark Brotherhood.
Listener, Dark Brotherhood (50 points): Successfully completed the Dark Brotherhood Questline.
Pit Dog, Arena (10 points): Joined the Arena in the Imperial City.
Brawler, Arena (10 points): Reached Brawler rank in the Arena .
Bloodletter, Arena (10 points): Reached Bloodletter rank in the Arena.
Myrmidon, Arena (10 points): Reached Myrmidon rank in the Arena.
Warrior, Arena (10 points): Reached Warrior rank in the Arena.
Gladiator, Arena (10 points): Reached Gladiator rank in the Arena.
Hero, Arena (10 points): Reached Hero rank in the Arena.
Champion, Arena (10 points): Reached Champion rank in the Arena.
Grand Champion, Arena (50 points): Successfully completed the Arena Questline.
Pickpocket, Thieves Guild (10 points): Joined the Thieves Guild.
Footpad, Thieves Guild (10 points): Reached Footpad rank in the Thieves Guild.
Bandit, Thieves Guild (10 points): Reached Bandit rank in the Thieves Guild.
Prowler, Thieves Guild (10 points): Reached Prowler rank in the Thieves Guild.
Cat Burglar, Thieves Guild (10 points): Reached Cat Burglar rank in the Thieves Guild.
Shadowfoot, Thieves Guild (10 points): Reached Shadowfoot rank in the Thieves Guild.
Master Thief, Thieves Guild (10 points): Reached Master Thief rank in the Thieves Guild.
Guildmaster, Thieves Guild (50 points): Successfully completed the Thieves Guild Questline.
Associate, Mages Guild (10 points): Joined the Mages Guild.
Apprentice, Mages Guild (10 points): Reached Apprentice rank in the Mages Guild.
Journeyman, Mages Guild (10 points): Reached Journeyman rank in the Mages Guild.
Evoker, Mages Guild (10 points): Reached Evoker rank in the Mages Guild.
Conjurer, Mages Guild (10 points): Reached Conjurer rank in the Mages Guild.
Magician, Mages Guild (10 points): Reached Magician rank in the Mages Guild.
Warlock, Mages Guild (10 points): Reached Warlock rank in the Mages Guild.
Wizard, Mages Guild (10 points): Reached Wizard rank in the Mages Guild.
Master-Wizard, Mages Guild (10 points): Reached Master-Wizard rank in the Mages Guild.
Arch-Mage, Mages Guild (50 points): Successfully completed the Mages Guild Questline.
Associate, Fighters Guild (10 points): Joined the Fighters Guild.
Apprentice, Fighters Guild (10 points): Reached Apprentice rank in the Fighters Guild.
Journeyman, Fighters Guild (10 points): Reached Journeyman rank in the Fighters Guild.
Swordsman, Fighters Guild (10 points): Reached Swordsman rank in the Fighters Guild.
Protector, Fighters Guild (10 points): Reached Protector rank in the Fighters Guild.
Defender, Fighters Guild (10 points): Reached Defender rank in the Fighters Guild.
Warder, Fighters Guild (10 points): Reached Warder rank in the Fighters Guild.
Guardian, Fighters Guild (10 points): Reached Guardian rank in the Fighters Guild.
Champion, Fighters Guild (10 points): Reached Champion rank in the Fighters Guild.
Master, Fighters Guild (50 points): Successfully completed the Fighters Guild Questline.
Game Name: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Cheat Name: Gamerscore Achievements
Submited by: mike o g on Tue, 25th April 2006 10:17 PM
- 10 Minute Grand Champion
- 1,500 Gold No Stealing
- 200,000 Gold
- 3 Sigil Stones from 1
- Acrobatics and Sneak Skill Tip
- Acrobatics Skill Tip
- Alchemy and Money
- Alteration and Illusions Leveling
- Another Duplication Cheat
- Another Easy Sneak Skill Tip
- Another Sneak Skill Tip
- Another Way to Glass Armor
- Arena After Hours / Peg Pen / Secret Room
- Armor Skill Tip
- Army Barracks Sneak Skill
- Battlehorn Treasure
- Better Acrobatics Skill Tip
- Better Infinite Money Cheat
- Black Bow Bandit Quest Tips
- Blade, Blunt, Marksman, Destruction, and Hand to Hand Training
- Blue GhostSteel Arrows
- Bruma Map Glitch
- Champion of Cyrodiil in Five Minutes
- Combat & Magic Skills from Tutorial
- Combat Skills and Magic Skills
- Combat Skills Easy Upgrade
- Daedric and Glass Armor
- Dagger of Discipline
- Destruction, Blade, Blunt, Marksmen, Blocking
- Different Sidual Stone
- Duping Daedric Weapons and Armor
- Duplicate Umbra Sword and Other Rewards
- Easier Oblivion Gates
- Easier Sneak Skill Leveling
- Easy 100 Sneak
- Easy Alchemy Leveling
- Easy Alchemy Level Up
- Easy Alteration, Conjuration and Mysticism Leveling
- Easy Arena Money
- Easy Armorer Level Up
- Easy Armourer
- Easy Athletic Skill
- Easy Athletics Skill
- Easy Attack Level Ups
- Easy Blade Leveling
- Easy Blade Leveling and Shrine Location
- Easy Blunt, HTH, Blade, etc
- Easy Conjugation Level Up Plus Another
- Easy Conjuration - Spellmake Required
- Easy Daedric Armor
- Easy Destruction
- Easy Glass Armor
- Easy Heavy, Light and Block Skill
- Easy Kills in the Arena
- Easy Leveling for Offensive Skills
- Easy Leveling Up (Alteration & Conjuration)
- Easy Level up Hand-to-Hand, Blunt, Blade, and Destruction Spells
- Easy Light and Heavy Armor Level Up
- Easy Magical Level Up
- Easy Magic Skills Levelling Up
- Easy Marksmanship and Destruction
- Easy Mercantile Skill
- Easy Money
- Easy Restoration, Armourer and Armour Mastery
- Easy Ring Money
- Easy Skilling Tip
- Easy Skill Leveling
- Easy Skill Leveling II
- Easy Sleeping
- Easy Sneak Skill #1
- Easy Sneak Skill #2
- Easy Sneak Skill #3
- Easy Sneak Skill #4
- Easy Sneak Skill from Tutorial
- Easy Speechcraft
- Easy Starting Skills
- Easy Stolen Items
- Easy Umbra
- Easy Umbra Kill
- Easy Umbra Kill Ebony Armor
- Easy Vampire Feeding
- Easy Venison
- Emperor's Robes
- Enchanted Dwarf Armor
- Enchanted Weapons for Beginners
- Esteucheon of Chorrol Plus the Honorblade of Chorrol
- Even Faster Acrobatics Training
- Exit the Barrier
- Fast Armorer XP
- Faster Destruction Skill
- Fast leveling in Destruction, Hand to Hand, Blade, Blunt
- Fast Light or Heavy Armor Skill
- Fin Gleam
- Flawless Lockpicking
- Forever Leveling
- Free Arrows
- Free Dremora Maces Tip
- Free Weightless Daedric Weapons
- Full Daedric, Ebony, or Orc Armor
- Full Glass, Mithril, Ebony, Orc, Elven Armor
- Get Away with Minor Crimes
- Get Bounty
- Get Daedric and Glass Armor
- Get Imperial Legion Armor
- Get Out of Jail #2
- Get Out of Jail #3
- Get Out of Skingrad Jail
- Getting Up Mountains
- Ghost People with No Penalty
- Glitch with the Daedric Statues
- Good Shielding or Invincibility
- Guild Set Up Walkthrough
- Headless Horseman
- Hint: Full Dremora Armor
- Horse Enhancement
- Increasing Alchemy Skill
- Infinite Fortify Attributes
- Infinite Gold with Dorian
- Infinite Money (Easier Way)
- Infinite Steel Maces
- Infinite Summon Sword
- Insane Wizards Tower Glitch
- Instant Kill Weapon
- Invisibility Tip
- Items Without Weight
- Jewelry Dealer
- Join the Thieves Guild First
- Jump Into Anvil
- Jump Off Frostfire Glade Map
- Jump Off Walls of Imperial City
- Jump Out Of Bravil
- Jump Out of Cheydinhal
- Jump Out Of Chorrol
- Jump Out Of Leyawinn
- Keep the Staff of Everscamp and Enchant
- Kill and Loot with No Penalty
- Killing by Raging
- Leave Cyrodill
- Leave Town without Doors
- Leveling Armorer Tip
- Leveling Up Quickly
- Level Up Various Attributes
- Make Lots of Money with Vampire Cure Quest
- Make Your Horse Faster
- Missing Body Parts
- Mobile Storage
- Money, Alchemy and Merchantile
- Money from Dorian
- Murder without Killing
- Nearly Perfect Character
- Own Pirate Ship or Leyawiin Guard House
- Paint Brush Arena Glitch
- Paint Brush Glitch in the Arena
- Paintbrush Stairs
- Performance Tip
- Permanent Enchantments
- Permenant Fortify Attributes
- Really Easy but Long Sneak Skill
- Recharging any Enchanted Weapon
- Retrieve Your Stolen Goods
- Rosenthorn Manor Hidden Treasure
- Running off the Map
- Secret Bruma Entrance
- Sell Stolen Items to Any Store
- Shadowmere Storage
- Shady Sam
- Sigil Stones Duping
- Silver Short Sword at Beginning
- Skingrad Count Money Glitch
- Sneak and Athletics
- Sneak Skill 100 at Level 1
- Sneak Skill Boosting
- Sneak Skill Leveling
- Staff Dupe Glitch
- Stay with One Trainer Forever
- Steal from Blind NPCs
- Stealing for Rookies
- Stop Getting Bitten
- Strong Sigil Stone Glitches
- Super Fast Restoration and Illusion XP
- Super Jump
- Super Jump - No Magic
- Super Light Armor
- Surviving with Reinforcements
- Swords and Hands Dupe Glitch
- Talking to a Bandit or Marauder
- Talk to a Bandit or Marauder - Alternate
- The Honorblade of Chorrol
- The Pants Glitch
- Thieves Guild Entry
- Tip: 2 Places Guards Can't Touch You
- Tip: Archer
- Tip: Armorer Skill Up
- Tip: Bands of Kwang Lao
- Tip: Best Bow, Best Mace, Soul Trap Arrows
- Tip: Breaking Out of Imperial City Jail
- Tip: Break out of Jail
- Tip: Defeat Enemies Easier
- Tip: Destructive Level Increase
- Tip: Don't Level
- Tip: Easier Fighting
- Tip: Easier Lockpicking Method
- Tip: Easy Arena Kills
- Tip: Easy Imperial Evidence
- Tip: Easy Sneak, Security and Blade Skill
- Tip: Easy Vampire Feed
- Tip: Feel Like a Feather
- Tip: Final Thieves Guild Mission
- Tip For Archers
- Tip for Arena Archers
- Tip for Easy Conjuration, Alteration and Level
- Tip for when Duping Items
- Tip for When Duping Items
- Tip: Free Bound Weapons
- Tip: Free Hand to Hand Skill Points
- Tip: Free Iron Arrows
- Tip: Get Out of Jail Free
- Tip: Getting Back Into Mages Guild
- Tip: Invisibility
- Tip: Invisibility to Help with Oblivion Gates
- Tip: Invulnerability
- Tip: Level Up Sneak Skill
- Tip: Lock Picking Easily
- Tip: Mage Clothing Setup
- Tip: Make Money Picking Grapes
- Tip: Making Money Selling Potions
- Tip: Multiply Expensive Ingredients
- Tip: No Damage from Drakelow
- Tip: One Hit Kill Spell
- Tip: Save Before Great Sigil Stone Quest
- Tips for Money, Gear and Enchants
- Tip: Sword of Umbra
- Tip: The Best Base Damage Sword
- Tip: The Best Shield
- Tip: Unbreakable Lockpick
- Tip: Walk on Water
- True Invisibility
- Ultimate Close Combat Character
- Unlimited Gold #1
- Visit Valenwood and Elsweyr
- Water Breathing Glass Helmet
- Water Breathing Ring
- Weightless Daedric Armor
- Weightless Raiment of Valor
- Whopper on Castle
- Win Every Arena Bet
- Wizard's Gold
- Wizards Tower Cheats
- Yellow Arena Raiments and More
- Yet Another Duplication Cheat
- Yet Another Duplication Glitch