Bethesda have released patch update 1.3 for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on PC and have also sent the patch away to Microsoft and Sony for certification. Certification is required in respect of all PS3 and Xbox 360 game patches before they are released over the Playstation Network and Xbox Live respectively.
The official notes for Skyrim patch 1.3 are below and look like they fix a lot of the issues that were introduced with the release of the 1.2 patch a couple of weeks back.
Update 1.3 Notes (all platforms unless specified)
- General stability improvements
- Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate