Gears of War Xbox 360 Cheats
- Game: Gears of War
- Game Description: If you want a game that blends tactical action with survival horror, then look no further than Gears of War, an Xbox 360 exclusive game. This is the story of humankinds epic battle against a nightmarish race of creatures called Locust Horde who have emerged from the bowels of the Earth. Your job is to lead war hero Marcus Fenix and his team in the onslaught on the Locust Horde. This is a revolutionary game with very high quality visuals ensuring you are captivated with this horrifying story of war and survival.
COG Tag Location List cheat for Gears of War on Xbox 360
COG Tag List
COG Tag 1 - Right after you make your choice of paths (i chose
training) there is a tag straight ahead under the Gear logo. Can't miss it.
COG Tag 2 - In the room where the locusts cut through the door. If you
are looking directly at the door they cut through, you can find it back and to
the left. It's under the stairway across the room you came down.
COG Tag 3 - As you exit the above mentioned door into the courtyard,
there is a stairway to the left. Run up the stairs and turn left right at the
top. The COG tag is in the near side corner (if enemies are North, it would be
in the SW corner of the patio area.
Trial By fire
COG Tag 4 - your team points this one out to you. In the first small
courtyard, look to the right of the Gear logo.
COG Tag 5 - You cross a bridge over a road and enter a building. Once
you enter the building with all the pillars and the two emergence holes, it's
just behind the second emergence hole in some weeds.
COG Tag 6 - You fight through the roadways witht he Trioka guns and get
to the open area with the fountain in the center. THere are 4 emergence holes
here. The COG tag is in the far left corner (your left as you enter the area)
COG Tag 7 - You're told to gain entrance to the house of sovereigns.
You'll enter an open area with stairs leading up to the building. To your far
left you'll see a white van with the Gear logo painted on it. Follow the
massive hole in the street on the left all the way up, sticking to the edge.
The COG tag is in the corner made by where the wall extends over part of the
COG Tag 8 - In the hallway where Jack has to open the door, there are a
ton of annyoing wretches. If you're facing the door that Jack is opening, it's
in the far left corner. Alternatively, you can follow the wretch footsteps on
the floor right as you enter this hallway and they'll lead your right to it,
just to the left of the door you came in through.
COG Tag 9 - there's a small room that you enter where you'll find the
body of Rojas. As you come down the stairs into this small area, turn right
immediately. THe COG tag is behind the pillar to your right.
COG Tag 10 - Beginning of the China Shop chapter - The Berserker kills
a soldier. Go back into the area where he was killed, and you can pick up his
dog tag near his body. It's in a dead end alley on the left, near some flames.
COG Tag 11 - There will be 3 smashable doors. as you proceed through
this area. You may feel a bit of stress as you're doing this. To the left of
the third smashable door, in a little alcove, immediately before you exit the
COG Tag 12 - Just after COG Tag 11, you exit into an open courtyard.
Follow the semi-circle wall and head left. The tag is on the other side of a
block just after you see the logo. If the room was a clock, the Tag would be
between 8 and 9, right against the semi circular wall.
Tick TIck Boom
COG Tag 13 - After your choose a path (either one, doesn't matter) and
reunite, You'll enter a small room with two stairways in it, one in the very
middle of the room that leads down to a couch. Shoot up the couch, and it's
COG Tag 14 - There's a room with a catwalk that square shaped. WHen you
exit, you head down some stairs into the street. Turn around and run back the
alley formed by the stairs you came down and the wall of the next building.
The Tag is at the end of that alleyway, behidn a rock.
COG Tag 15 - Just before you enter the Settlement, you come up the
stairs where the Boomer was and its behind a newspaper machine. Facing ahead
as you come up the stairs, it'll be to the back and left (the exit area will
be to your right).
COG Tag 16 - On your way to checkpoint 2, facing the first emergence
hole, you'll see a propane tank in a shed to your left. Shoot the tank and
enter the shed.
COG Tag 17 - When you enter the area where you have to use the
spotlight, after you guide Dom through, move the spotlight to the far left (as
you're holding the light) area near where you entered. The COG Tag is in that
corner area. just to the left of the lit room of the blown out buidling, on
COG Tag 18 - This one is hard to explain. There's a car with a propane
tank in the trunk. You've gotta be quick. Facing the car while still in the
light, look right, and you should see the tag up against a wall. You've got to
shoot the tank in the car, grab the tag, and run.
COG Tag 19 - In the open, rainy area next to the sea, there is a dock
behind the buidling with the elevator in it, on the far right. Get down on
this dock and follow it all the way out. Tag is at the end.
COG Tag 20 - In the room with the rotting floorboards, the Tag is in
the far right corner (as you enter the room).
COG Tag 21 - When you enter the room with the carts, go down the stairs
to the car area and turn around. The Tag is to the left of the stairs as you
Darkest Before Dawn
COG Tag 22 - After you ride down the drilling platforms, stick to the
wall on the right. There will be a path leading down to the right, follow that
to find the COG tags and some grenades.
COG Tag 23 - In the next area after Tag 22. you'll enter an open area
with a small building on the right side. Just to the right of the stairs
leading up to that buildling, you'll find the tags.
COG Tag 24 - After you choose your paths, and reunite, you'll fight
through a narrow hallways with a lot of cover. Just after the hallway and
before you exit the area, turn around and the tags are on a narrow ledge over
the pool. (to your right as you leave the hallways, or to your left after you
COG Tag 25 - As you enter the first area, on the right there are two
small staircases. The Tags are behind the second small staircase.
Bad To Worse
COG Tag 26 - As you enter the second area, before you go down the
sidewalk with the columns to enter the conservatory, there is a rusty car on
in the street. If you're facing the columns, it's back and to your right
behind that car.
COG Tag 27 - In the second section of the estate, there's a shield
shaped room (square top, semi circle bottom) with 4 columns in it, and a desk.
Destroy the desk. Tags are underneath.
COG Tag 28 - It's on the left side of the 5th train car, after the last
door is opened.
COG Tag 29 - in the third passenger car on the right, before you go up
COG Tag 30 - There's a room on the left side of the fifth and final car
in the third part of the train. It's at the end of that room.
Game Name: Gears of War
Cheat Name: COG Tag Location List
Submited by: l Boddah l on Sun, 26th November 2006 11:49 PM
- Air Move
- Air Walk
- Automatic Roadie Run (online)
- Auto Roadie
- Auto Sniper
- Chainsaw Explosion Plus Moonwalk
- Chainsaw Walk
- Chainsaw Yourself
- Clock Tower Glitch #1
- Clocktower Glitch #2
- Cluster Luck
- Cluster Luck Chapter 2
- Corpser Boss
- Corpser Killing
- Crab Walk Glitch (after patch)
- Crab Walk on Rooftop
- Defeat Boomers at the Stranded's Stronghold
- Defeat RAAM on Insane Difficulty
- Easier Smoke Tag Glitch
- Easy 3rd Beserker Kill #3
- Easy Chainsaw Glitch
- Easy Way to Kill 3rd Beserker (Act 5) #1
- Easy Way to Kill 3rd Beserker (Act 5) #2
- Exploding Chainsaw Glitch
- Exploring Clocktower
- Exploring Tyro Station
- Float Back while Curb Stomping
- Float In Mid-Air Over White Cars (Gridlock Only)
- Flying on Mausoleum
- Flying Smoke Grenade
- Force Mount
- Fuel Depot Skydiving
- Get Into Ranked and Player Matches Faster
- Get into the Mansion Cellar
- Get Out of Bullet Marsh
- Get Out of Escalation #1
- Get Out of Escalation #2
- Get Out Of Mansion Level Online
- Get Raam Glitching
- Glitch to Kill Beserker
- Gridlock Crouch Running & Shooting Glitch #1
- Gridlock Face Easter Egg
- Gridlock Flying Glitch
- Gridlock Skydive
- Hold a Troika Glitch
- Infinite Smoke Tag Glitch
- Inside Escalation Fountain
- Invisible Guns
- Invisible Man
- Jumping Off the Train in Act 5
- Jump Longer Distances
- Jump Off Bridge in Canals
- Killing RAAM on Co-op
- Killing RAMM on Hardcore
- Killing the Berserker in Act 5
- Kill RAAM on Insane
- Kill the Corpser Tip
- Kung Fu Flip out of Gridlock (Online)
- Kung Fu Flips
- Kung Fu into Secret Escalation Room
- Middle of the Canals
- New Achievement Points
- On the Box in Fuel Depot
- On Top of Boxes in Fuel Depot (multiplayer map)
- On Top of the Box in the Warehouse
- Out of Subway
- Out Of Tyro Station (online)
- Rapid Fire Boomshot/Sniper (Gridlock)
- Remote Control Glitch
- Remote Control Glitch (Shotgun Chainsaw)
- Roadie Run with Shooting
- Rolling Outside of Gridlock
- Secret Gamer Pic #1
- Secret Gamer Pic #2
- Shoot Through Fuel Depot Trailer
- Shotgun Chainsaw (after patch)
- Silent Chainsaw Glitch
- Skydive in Gridlock
- Sky Dive on Gridlock
- Sniper Headshot Glitch
- Strategy: Killing General Raam
- Stronger Shotgun Glitch
- Tip: Act 1 Beserker & COG Locations
- Tip: Act II APC Level
- Tip: COG Tags
- Tip: Defeat Beserker on Train Level
- Tip: Easier Reviving
- Tip: Fixing Sniping Error
- Tip: Getting Points in Annex
- Tip: How to Kill the Corpser
- Tip: Killing Beserkers
- Tip: Killing Raam #1
- Tip: Killing Raam #2
- Tip: Killing Raam #3
- Tip: Killing Raam #4
- Tip: Killing Raam #5
- Tip: Killing Raam #6
- Tip: Killing Raam #7
- Tip: Killing Raam in Co-op
- Tip: Killing the 2nd Beserker Easier
- Tip: Killing the Corpser
- Tip: Killing the Corpser - Alternate
- Tip: More Hits with the Boomer
- Tip: Plug Emerging Holes
- Tip: Quicker Chainsaw Kills
- Tips for Fighting in Different Situations
- Tip: Shotgun Kills #1
- Tip: Shotgun Kills #2
- Tip: Sniping in Clocktower
- Tip: Steal Player Kills
- Tip: Unlimited Ammo on Act 2
- Toilet Easter Egg
- Torpedo Chainsaw
- Tyro Station Glitch
- Under Clocktower Bridge
- Under the Bridge
- Walking on the Cars in Gridlock
- Walk The Dog
- Weapon Slide
- White Cars Glitch