welcome to xbox 360 cheats - over 7112 xbox 360 cheats and codes!
you are here:
Call of Duty 4 cheats
Backlot Oldschool Glitch
xbox 360 cheat, code or game search:
latest gta 5 cheats
Call of Duty 4 Xbox 360 Cheats
Game: Call of Duty 4
Game Description: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is set to deliver some of the most intense and cinematic action experience on Xbox 360. It is the new action thriller of the Infinity Ward Inc.'s award winning team. Call of Duty 4 is a multiplayer game with some of the never-before-seen features like customized game-play, in-depth multiplayer action, which makes you addicted to this epic title.
Backlot Oldschool Glitch cheat for Call of Duty 4 on Xbox 360
Call of Duty 4
Backlot Oldschool Glitch
When you spawn find the building with the ladder and sniper on it the sniper is the black one i think its called the r700 (if it isn't sorry I have a bad memory). After on top of the building follow these instructions.
- First as soon as you are off the ladder turn right and jump onto the railing.
- After on the railing you will see a telephone post to the right of you run and jump on to it (you do not need to sprint)
- After on the post you will see a palm tree in front of you sprint and jump onto it.
- Now on the tree turn to the right and you will see a ledge jump to the ledge.
- When on the ledge carefully walk forward to the corner farthest from you. When you reach the corner look to your left and you will see a building lower down to the left. Carefully jump to the building.
- After you have made it to the building turn to the left you should see an indent were you can fall in the building next to you and something sticking out of the wall in that area. Jump on to the object sticking out of the wall.
- Once on the object jump slightly forward onto the thin wall in front of you. Turn right and walk onto the building that you see.
- Once there you will see a building that has most of the roof missing. Sprint and jump onto that roof.
- Once on the roof you have three options:
1. Stay and use it the building to snipe off.
2. Go to your right and drop down to the raised grassy area and use it to shoot your enemy when they run passed you while you are in prone position.
3. Go straight across the building and drop to the other grassy area go forward and to the left and then turn right you will find a area between to buildings best for a combination of sniping and assault rifles.
In my opinion option 2 is the best choice but for this to be effective you will want some type of silenced weapon and a shot gun along with what ever perks you can grab. Also try to find a match with the kill cam off.
[more cheats for Call of Duty 4 here]
||don't have one but my initials are G.W. on Sat, 03rd April 2010 10:46 PM