The LEGO Movie Video Game Xbox 360 Cheats
- Game: The LEGO Movie Video Game
- Game Description: In The LEGO Movie Video Game you take on the role of Emmet who is a normal LEGO citizen that is pulled into this strange new situation that requires him to save the world! Emmet must take on an epic quest for which he is most unsuited, try to survive, and save the world!
Golden Manuals Guide cheat for The LEGO Movie Video Game on Xbox 360
Each level contains five Golden Manuals, for a total of 75.
1. The first manual is located in the air to the right of the area you start in for Free Play.
2. When you begin, melt the lock to your right. Go into the next area, press the high switch with Lord Business. Destroy all eleven buildings to get the manual.
3. Go past the fire. Press the high switch with Lord Business.
4. Pass the area where you can destroy the road and house. In the next area, go right and break the rainbow bricks with Unikitty. You’ll be able to get the manual.
5. Near the end of the free-fall section in Story Mode, you’ll see the manual in the middle of a group of studs.
Escape from Bricksburg
6. Play through Story Mode to the sections where you shoot the valve on the truck. Shoot the four cops that appear to get the manual.
7. At the top of the ladder, fly toward the screen to see the manual to your left.
8. Melt through the gold lock on the door in the alley. On the other side, you will need to fly into the air to reach the manual.
9. The front-right area is gated off. Go there and fly into the air to reach the manual.
10. Melt through the gold lock all the way in the back. On the other side of the gate, find the terminal in the back-left section and hack into it to get the manual.
11. Play through Story Mode until the third turn—when you fall, collect the manual from the bottom of the area.
12. When you are rolling in Story Mode, knock the five gloves from the poles by hitting them. The first is on the left-hand path after you take the first ramp. Head right to get the second just before the ledge. Grab the third one before you enter the tunnel, and take the fourth from the train tracks to your left when you leave the tunnel. Follow the train tracks to their end, take the left ramp, take the right-hand path, and jump to get the fifth one and be rewarded with the manual.
13. The next manual is also in the rolling section, located at the end of the train tracks.
14. Go to the camp and put out the fire to get the next manual.
15. In the Saloon, break the silver table, go through the door beneath the stairs with Vitruvius, and collect the manual.
16. Start the level in Free Play. There are three ladders you can destroy. Do so, and then cross the bridge. On the other side, jump to the lower area and break the rainbow bricks with Unikitty. That will give you access to a new area, in which you can fly up to reach the manual.
17. As Vitruvius, hit three targets: one at the start of the level, one on the totem pole, and one on the other side of the silver gate on the rooftop where the three ladders meet. Once you’ve hit all three, you will get the manual.
18. When the cops come onto the roof the second time, head through the silver gate. The manual will be on the roof in front of you.
19. In Story Mode, the cops will chase you. During the chase, shoot the three targets on the wagons to get the manual. You can avoid the objective until you hit all three.
20. Destroy the towers at the end of the Story Mode sequence to get the manual. You can avoid the objective until you get all three.
Escape from Flatbush
21. Break through the rainbow bricks to your left at the start of the level.
22. Fly into the air above the logs from the train to reach the manual.
23. In Story Mode, go to the center of the car that’s on fire and jump forward to get the manual.
24. In Story Mode, a train car will be blown open while you’re on the side of the train. Enter the car, fight the enemy inside, and get the manual.
25. In Story Mode, the train will crash at the bottom of the cliff. Enter the open car to get the manual.
Welcome to Cloud Cuckoo Land
26. Break the rainbow bricks to the right of the starting area, and then use the springboard. Climb the hill as Batman and Vitruvius, and then make another springboard. Use the springboard to reach the manual.
27. Hit five pinwheel targets. They are all in the starting area. Start from one side and work your way to the other side. When you hit all five, you will get the manual.
28. Build three snowmen. The first goes to the right of the staircase, and the remaining two go on either side of the staircase on the upper floor, where the yellow flowers are. Once you build all three, you will get the manual.
29. Stand between the two snowmen at the top of the stairs and jump up. The manual is on a platform you can reach.
30. Use the toast springboard in the dance club to reach an area where you must destroy five gray clouds. One is to the left, and another is to the right, by the teapot. The third is to the left of the large bird. The final two are on another platform to the right of the bird. Once all four are destroyed, you will get the manual.
Attack on Cloud Cuckoo Land
31. There are six fires you must extinguish. When you start playing in Free Play, the first fire is behind you. For the second, go to the area above you and look behind the gold statue. The next two are in the right section of the level, and the final two are on either side of the chicken area. Once all six are extinguished, you will get the manual.
32. Find Emmet and then go right. The manual is in the air, and you can jump to reach it.
33. At the highest point of the level, destroy the gold wall and go through to grab the manual.
34. Put out an additional three fires: one behind the water cars, one near the bottom of the screen, and one at the top of the stairs to the right. Once all three are extinguished, you will get the manual.
35. There is a silver pole around where you put out the final fire for the previous manual. Destroy it to get the next manual.
Escape from Cloud Cuckoo Land
36. The manual is far to the left of where you begin in Story Mode.
37. After you collect that manual, continue going left to find the second.
38. Use Unikitty to destroy three rainbow flags. The first is to your right after you get Unikitty in Story Mode. Further right, you can destroy another after you fight a group of enemies. Rebuild it into a rainbow butterfly, and ride it to reach the final one. Once all three are destroyed, you will get the manual.
39. Return to the first flag you destroyed. There are two gold fans to your right. Destroy them with a character that can use lasers. Find the third gold fan, behind the clock, and destroy it as well. When you destroy all three, you will get the manual.
40. Destroy the flowers to the right of the bridge and rebuild them to lower the bridge. The wall beneath it has a spot you can drill. Do so, and you will receive the manual.
41. Activate the stereo. Go down, go left, and use a character that has lasers to destroy the golden wall. You can get the manual on the other side.
42. There is a new area you can get inside if you use the secret knock. Inside, fly above the Master Builder spot to get the manual.
43. In the swimming section, destroy the five golden chests. Two are right along the path. The third is just beyond the gold wall. The fourth is along the path. The fifth is near the piranha on the ocean floor. Destroy all five to get the manual.
44. You will see the manual as you head through the underwater tunnel. Swim left, swim up, and search for an entrance to your right. Go through and grab the manual.
45. You will swim past a group of fish. Once you do so, swim down and pass through the wall into a hidden area. Grab the manual.
Infiltrate the Octan Tower
46. Go through the door to the right of the starting area. Find the wheel’s three numbers: one on the right, one in the middle, and one on the left. Repair them all to make a handle appear. Pull it to get the manual.
47. When you reach the ship in Story Mode, there are four cannons you must destroy: one on the right in the upper-left area, one on the right on the upper deck, one hidden behind the pole by the rainbow bricks, and one next to the robot on the right. Destroy them all to get the manual.
48. Enter the tower and destroy the gate to your right. Destroy the two gold canisters. Once they are destroyed, you will get the manual.
49. Go to the second room of the tower. The manual is in the air outside of the window. Fly to it.
50. Go to the relic room. Press the high switch as Lord Business. Head past the lasers, press the switch on the other side, and go to your right to get the manual.
Put the Thing on the Thing
51. There is a terminal you can hack to your right. Hack into it to get the manual.
52. The next manual is in the air in the starting area of Free Play. Fly in the direction of the screen to reach it.
53. In that same area, go through the door at the top-right and grab the manual from inside.
54. In Story Mode, go to the second audio floor. Jump toward the screen to grab the manual.
55. There is a terminal you can hack on the left side of the audio room. Hack into it and use the robot to collect the manual.
56. When you start in Story Mode, climb the wall to your right with WyldStyle and grab the manual.
57. When you start in Free Play, there is a repairable object by the bleachers. Repair it and enter the newly opened area to grab the manual from a table.
58. Go to the front of that area and approach the right corner. Hit the notes in the indicated order: five blue and one green; then six blue, one green, one yellow, one orange, one green, and one yellow.
59. In Story Mode, destroy six groups of gray containers with MetalBeard. Two are right around where you got him. The next two are in the two back corners, and the fifth are in the middle of the left and right sides of the area, respectively.
60. In Free Play, return to the area where you found MetalBeard. The manual is in the air above the back wall.
Back from Reality
61. In Story Mode, in the area where you get Gail, a manual is above the back-left corner.
62. At the end of the conveyer belt area, head right to find a gold wall you can destroy with a character that uses lasers. The manual is on the other side.
63. In Story Mode, you will have to fix the elevator after the building collapses. Push the elevator as far as possible and grab the manual.
64. Go through the elevator shaft. On the other side, use a grappling hook to reach the manual.
65. In that same area, grapple up to the next area up and grab the manual from the left corner.
Bricksburg Under Attack
66. Put out the four fires: one in the left corner near the starting area, one across the street on the right, and one to the left of the first tentacle. To put out the fourth, destroy the gold bar on the red tentacle, and then put out the resulting fire to get the manual.
67. Go down the alley in the direction of the hotel sign, before you get to the tentacle in Story Mode. Grab the manual from the alley
68. Destroy the hotel sign and the fish sign with the mech to get the manual.
69. Go to the second area and destroy the gold gates. The manual is on the other side.
70. There is an area filled with bricks to the right of the second tentacle you reach in Story Mode. Destroy the bricks and build a statue with them to get the manual.
The Final Showdown
71. There are three silver Legos for you to collect in Story Mode: one in the front-left corner, one in the front-right corner, and one in the middle, near the building. Collect them all to get the manual.
72. Head right in Free Play and find the ledge with the icon on it. Activate it with Superman and fly into the air to reach the manual.
73. In the next area up, a manual is in the air above the front-left corner.
74. Go up to the highest roof you can reach and destroy the two billboards there to get the manual.
75. Go up to that same rooftop in Story Mode and step on the three machines to the right to get the final manual.
Game Name: The LEGO Movie Video Game
Cheat Name: Golden Manuals Guide
Submited by: blinky on Mon, 10th March 2014 12:47 AM