Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Xbox 360 Cheats
- Game: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Game Description: 2012 will see the addition of Black Ops 2 to Activision's infamous Call of Duty franchise. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is the first game in the series to be set in the future and as such, will feature futuristic weapons and other warfare related technology. Another difference from previous CoD titles is that, throughout the game in certain instances, players will have the opportunity to select which path they take... this leads to branching storylines and a different experience depending on the choices you make.
Tramplsteam Buried Wall Glitch cheat for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 on Xbox 360
Step 1: Get a Tramplsteam.
Step 2: Go into the Aalon, when at the staircase go right up the stairs, then make a left into the caves.
Step 3: Find the part of the wall that is between the latern and the other pole.
Step 4: Lay down between the latern and the pole and go into the wall as far as you can while still in the lying down position.
Step 5: Lay down your Tramplsteam in front of you while you are still laying down.
Step 6: Do not get up while the tramplsteam is cracking up.
Step 7: When it is ready the Tramplsteam will launch you on the other side of the wall.
Pros: Zombies and witches will never be able to hurt you, and you can survive for many rounds to come.
Cons: never make a Crawler near you, because a Crawler can get a lucky hit on you and kill you. You will never be able to get out of the wall.and the only way to get out is to kill yourself.
Tips: never walk into the light and stay on the rocks.
Game Name: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Cheat Name: Tramplsteam Buried Wall Glitch
Submited by: xDJKx RAMBO on Fri, 16th August 2013 11:18 PM
Comment on the Tramplsteam Buried Wall Glitch cheat for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2:
- 100 Kills on Hijacked
- 50 Shades of Grey Body
- All Team Members with Jet Gun
- Assault Rifle Loadouts
- Better Chance of Blundergat
- Better Multiplayer Performance
- Big Points on Buried
- Booted Off TranZit Bus
- Build Jet Gun How-to
- Build Pack-A-Punch in TranZit
- Build Zombie Shield
- Double Your Money
- Dumb Zombie Grief
- Easy Back in Time Achievement
- Emblem Copier
- Ending Concert
- Flying in the Lab
- Get Best Possible Game Endings
- How-to: All Different Endings
- How to Kill Avogadro on Tranzit
- Intel Locations Guide
- Invincible Barrier Glitch - Tranzit
- Iron Barriers
- Jet Gun Flying Glitch TranZit
- LMG Loadout
- Multiplayer Unlockable Guide
- Nacht Der Undertoten in TranZit
- Nuketown 2025 Barrier Glitch
- Nuketown Atari Easter Egg
- Nuketown Easter Egg Game
- Origins: Semtex Mounds & ZB Cheats
- Origins the Elemental Knife
- Origins Zombies Hold Multiple Staves
- Paralyzer Glitch
- Play Atari on Nuketown 2025
- Ray Gun Every Mystery Box
- Ray Gun in Mystery Box on Survival
- Secret Teddy Bear Song
- Sensitivity Tip: Ray Gun or LMG
- Shoot Hoops on Raid
- Shoot Knife Glitch
- Shotgun Loadout
- Shuffle Boarding on Nuketown 2025
- SMG Loadouts
- Sniper Loadouts
- Survive Falling off Bus in Tranzit
- Swarms and Scorestreaks
- Thor's Hammer Easter Egg
- Tranzit Fuel Efficient
- TranZit Invincibility Glitch
- TranZit Invincibility Glitch
- TranZit Teddy Song
- TranZit Zombie Pile Up Spot
- Unbreakable Barrier on TranZit
- Unbreakable Riot Shield in TranZit
- Undead Man’s Party Bus Achievement Guide
- Underpass Zombie Glitch
- Untouchable Glitch Tranzit
- Untouchable Spot on TranZit
- War or Death Machine Unlimited Ammo
- Zombie Invincibility
- Zombies Buried Infinite Booze
- Zombie Skipping Rounds on TranZit