Today the first DLC for Forza Motorsport 4 was made available on the Xbox Live Marketplace. The November Speed Pack is the first downloadable content available for Forza 4 since its release on 11 October.
The Speed Pack includes ten cars across a range of different eras and manufacturers, and it will cost you 560 Microsoft Points as a standalone purchase. However if you hold a Season Pass then the pack will, of course, be free. The “Season Pass” is a prepaid pass that you can purchase in order to receive all six different add-on packs that are planned for Forza 4 through to April 2012. The Season Pass costs 2,400 Microsoft Points (or $29.99) and will save you 30% over purchasing each Speed Pack seperately. Details of each of the cars in the pack are below along with a video trailer.
- 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4: The newest Bull in the Lamborghini stable has arrived: fans can take it for a spin in Forza Motorsport 4 and experience what it’s like to whip past rivals at 200 miles per hour.
- 2012 Aston Martin Virage: Aston Martin’s newest coupe features a barking V12 that balances a perfect ratio of horsepower to torque to propel the Virage down the open road.
- 2011 #2 Audi Sport Team Joest R15++ TDI: The final version of the Audi R15, the R15 “Plus Plus,” celebrated the R15s final race at the 2011 Sebring 12 Hours.
- 2011 Audi RS3 Sportback: The newest member of the Audi RennSport line boasts the same 2.5-liter turbocharged direct-injection five-cylinder found in the TT-RS, propelling it from 0 to 60 in only 4.6 seconds.
- 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air: A true automotive icon, the “57 Chevy” gained notoriety as a hot rod and is now one of the most recognizable American cars of all time.
- 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8: The 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 is a serious performance machine with a 470-hp 6.4-liter Hemi V-8 that responds to throttle inputs with no hesitation.
- 2011 Ferrari #62 Risi Competizione F458 Italia: Matched only by the legendary heritage of Ferrari, the Risi Competizione team has won two Le Mans championships and achieved 29 podium finishes.
- 2013 Ford Focus ST: Debuting with the same 250-hp 2.0-liter turbocharged EcoBoost engine that the much larger Ford Explorer SUV uses, the new Ford Focus ST packs a serious punch.
- 1992 GMC Typhoon: The 280 horses on tap in the GMC Typhoon allow it to do things unthinkable for an SUV before its introduction.
- 2011 Volkswagen Scirocco R: The Scirocco R serves as the platform for race cars in the Scirocco R-Cup, which brings world famous drivers to the Hockenheim track each year