EA Voted Worst Company in America


Electronic Arts is the worst company in America according to the 2012 poll to determine the same, carried out by The Consumerist. EA has accordingly won the Golden Poo award and shut out Bank of Amercia to claim the prize. The poll was made up of over 250,000 votes and to be honest the final result wasn’t even close! Bank of America managed 35.97% of the votes, while EA on the other hand got a whopping 64.03%!

EA Wins Golden Poo

EA has taken the result on the chin though and released the following statement about their “win”:

We’re sure that bank presidents, oil, tobacco and weapons companies are all relieved they weren’t on the list this year. We’re going to continue making award-winning games and services played by more than 300 million people worldwide.

BP won the Golden Poo last year (again, beating out Bank of Amercia) most likely due to the Deepwater Horizon oil spill. Pretty weird result if you ask me…

This entry was posted in News and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.