Thief Xbox 360 Cheats
- Game: Thief
- Game Description: In this all-new reimagining of Thief, join master thief Garrett in his quests across a city filled with sickness, hatred, and fear. Take full control of your path and approach each new objective in the way you choose. Explore Garrett’s dark fantasy world through stealth and adventure and see what secrets wait in the shadows.
Get More Gold cheat for Thief on Xbox 360
Follow the steps below to earn more gold.
Get the Intuition I and Intuition II upgrades. Intuition I outlines loot in blue when you are in Focus mode, and outlines threats in red. This will also let you see if guards have satchels containing loot. Intuition II shows you blue handprints that will lead you to hidden loot.
Get the Dexterity I upgrade to make it easier to pickpocket multiple items at once.
If you are trying to pick a lock near sleeping guards, turn off all the lights first. Some guards will fall back asleep if they awake in the dark.
If there are two guards nearby, and you want to steal from them, throw a bottle or turn out a light source to make them split up.
Game Name: Thief
Cheat Name: Get More Gold
Submited by: blinky on Tue, 15th April 2014 01:43 AM
- Aiming Hint
- Chrono Trigger Easter Egg
- Collectibles Location Guide
- Earning Money
- Exploring the City
- Good Items
- Good Scores
- How to Move Around - Guide
- Infinite Money and Gold Cheat
- Kinds of Enemies
- More Hints
- Replaying Missions
- Scan the Environment
- Something to Prove Achievement
- Unique Loot Locations
- Unlimited Inventory
- Upgrade Focus