Game:Mass Effect Game Description:From the creators of commercially and critically acclaimed developer of Jade Empire and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic BioWare comes another thrilling game Mass Effect. Mass Effect delivers an immersive, story-driven experience coupled with awe-inspiring visuals, delivered exclusively on the Xbox 360. As one of the first human beings to step onto the galactic stage, you face a grave threat that may destroy all of civilization. Your job is complicated by the fact that no one believes that there is any threat at all. Travel across an expansive universe, exploring the uncharted corners of the galaxy, searching for pieces of the truth in order to discover how to defeat the coming destruction. With Xbox360 behind it, Mass Effect's visuals show excellent, facial animations and are among the best in gaming: Characters move their lips believably with the dialogue, further expressing themselves with subtle tilts of the head or with a slight raise of the eyebrows. Character models are also beautifully detailed.
This glitch lets you equip any armor no matter what class you are. This glitch even lets you equip alien armor.
1. Go to your Armor list.
2. Locate the Armor you want to wear.
3. From the bottom of the list, count up to your Armor. Remember the number.
4. Press X to go to your Upgrades.
5. This is the tricky part, from here press Y and quickly press A (right when you press Y, press and hold A like a millisecond later. The screen will show lots of weird slots on top if done right).
6. You'll get the "turn into omni-gel" screen, but get taken back to the armor list.
7. Choose No to remove the screen and go all the way to the bottom of the list.
8. From the bottom, count up to where your Armor would be.
9. Equip, then choose Yes.
Xbox360Cheats.com is an unofficial resource with Xbox 360 cheats provided by members of the public. We are usually unable to test submitted Xbox 360 cheats, so please use them at your own risk.