Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning Xbox 360 Cheats
- Game: Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning
- Game Description: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is a brand new role playing game developed by some famous names in the genre. You must build the character you've always wanted and evolve it with your style of play as you progress through the game and utilize its revolutionary Destiny System. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning promises to be one of the most intense and customisable RPGs ever.
Non-Saving Dice Glitch cheat for Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning on Xbox 360
This glitch can be done at any level and with any dice playing NPC. I only tested this on the Xbox 360, but I don't know if it will work for other systems. To start off there are two things that will make this glitch easier and more productive.
1. Have two skill points in "Detect Hidden".
2. Do the first quest for star camp (easy).
When you talk to a dice playing NPC pick high roll and two #'s will show up, one to the left and one to the right. The one on the left is your #, if you have the higher # wait until she talks to you to give you the gold. Here is where the glitch comes in, when you lose by having the lower # talk to her before she talks to you to avoid losing money.
You can do this very quickly by skipping her dialog, but be warned, the faster you do this less likely it will work. By skipping the dialog repeatedly there is two possibilities.
1. No #'s appear at all (no money gained or lost).
2. She may still talk to you and take your gold.
So I would recommend skipping all the text until you go to menu where you choose what game you want to play (high or ranged roll) and what at least a second until you select the high roll (you can roll the analog stick in circles if you're bored, that's what I did).
Game Name: Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning
Cheat Name: Non-Saving Dice Glitch
Submited by: Darkkis on Wed, 15th January 2014 06:38 AM