Call of Duty: Ghosts Xbox 360 Cheats
- Game: Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Game Description: The CoD series is back in 2013 with Call of Duty: Ghosts, developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision. 'Ghosts' looks like it could potentially be the "darkest" title in the series to date. Watch out for it on 5 November 2013!
Hidden Ladder on Flooded cheat for Call of Duty: Ghosts on Xbox 360
This glitch is really cool and is a must-try if you haven't done it before. And not many people know about it.
1st step: Go to the near center of the map, "Flooded". Go to the bus that is submerged into the water.
2nd step: If you're facing towards the bridge on the bus, look to your left and you will see a brown pole. Some of it is in the water and the pole curves to the left out of the water.
3rd step: Run and jump onto the pole, and the pole acts like a ladder. You will hang on the pole if done correctly.
4th step: Climb up the brown pole and you will be able to walk on the pole. If you're on the correct pole you'll find a teddy bear. Now you have done the glitch.
Extra: This glitch also is a great spot because you have the center of the map to guard. But you can be pretty vulnerable if you're not careful. This is an excellent spot for infected or search and destroy.
Game Name: Call of Duty: Ghosts
Cheat Name: Hidden Ladder on Flooded
Submited by: COnTaMinaTIonzZ on Mon, 21st April 2014 03:49 AM
Comment on the Hidden Ladder on Flooded cheat for Call of Duty: Ghosts:
- Best Classes
- DLC 1 & 2 Easter Egg Hunt
- DLC 3 Easter Egg Hunt
- Extinction: Loading Bar Speed Boost
- Extinction: POC Propane Trick
- Extinction: POC Scorpion Bomb
- Extra Squadmates
- Infinite Tactical Glitch
- List of Primary Weapons
- Prison Break Spots - PRO
- Quiet Trophy
- Sleeping Beauty Achievement
- Solution for Lobby Glitch
- Trophy/Hypno Knife/Flare Placement Strategy
- Unlimited Gun Glitch
- Unlimited Guns
- Weapon Tiers Guide