Epic Games have announced that in roughly three hours time (at 2am Pacific) a title update will be rolled out for Gears of War 3. The update includes various game improvements/changes, exploit fixes and other general fixes, a summary of which can be seen below. Hit this jump to view the full list!
- The Leader and Vengeful medals are now easier to acquire.
- The mutators Roadie Comet and Regen Enemies are now easier to acquire.
- Added a visual indicator of the next ring’s location during the last 10 ring points in KOTH.
- In Capture the Leader, the overhead Beams on DryDock are no longer accessible.
- While affected by the Smoke Grenade stun, players will no longer be able to take hostages, pick up weapons or revive teammates.
- If there is a host migration during Horde, the match will resume at the same wave.
- The cringe from the Mortar will no longer cause players to drop their primary weapon.
- The Hail Mary ribbon is now correctly awarded for long distance Boomshot headshots.
- Maps will no longer be immediately repeated when choosing random map selection.
- If the host pauses during a private versus match the game will continue for other players.