Robert Bowling of Infinity Ward has made a very helpful post in the official Call of Duty forums outlining what we can expect to see in the upcoming patch 1.06 for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, what hot fixes they expect to deploy separately to the game shortly and also what other, additional changes IW are currently discussing behind the scenes.
Modern Warfare 3 Patch 1.06 Changes
- Additional improvements to address lag
- Fix for Melee Jump
- Clan Tag Validation (remove buttons from clan tags)
- Improve Host Migration logic
- Prevent stat Loss
Incoming Hot Fixes after Patch 1.06
- Weapon Rebalancing (Dual FMG-9, Type-95, CM-901 Attachments)
- Hitmarker Sound on Ps3
- Reticle fix for certain weapons
Community Feedback Currently in Discussion
- Updates to the Spawn system
- Further “lag compensation” or “host advantage / disadvantage” updates plus ability for on-going hot fixes based on feedback
- Default :30 Round Start timer for System Link only, while looking into adjustable timer for System Link games for Competitive Play
- Options to allow System Link players to ‘unlock all’ for competitive play in System Link only.
See anything you particularly like or dislike? Let us know in the comments section below!