The recent patch for Battlefield 3 has left quite a few people wanting. For me, it was the missing flashlight nerf. More often than not I am getting blinded by my teammates and it’s just not cool. Probably the other big change that people wanted was the infra-red scope nerf.
Well, user “crash7800″ on Reddit, who is a BF3 Community Manager for EA, has helpfully made a post that outlines most player’s concerns after the patch. crash7800 also goes further and says that the issues listed are on EA’s radar to address (good to know!). The current list is as follows:
- In-game VOIP
- Various nerfs including Taclight
- Changes to chat window (size, positioning)
- Additional changes to squad interface, including the ability to make squads
- Beep beeps (Which will be implemented, just not in this patch)
- Squad and in-game interface changes (mostly revolving around the proposed fan-designed interface)
- TV Missles
Unsurprisingly, no confirmation was given that these changes would be in the next patch, nor was any info given on when that patch might be released (given the first patch was just released don’t hold your breath). That said, it is at least good to know that EA are definitely aware of these outstanding issues.