Watch Dogs Xbox 360 Cheats
- Game: Watch Dogs
- Game Description: Chicago has the most advanced computer system in the entire world and today EVERYTHING is connected. In Watch Dogs you play the role of Aiden Pearce who is an excellent hacker and reformed thug who's violent past led to a family tragedy. He is now seeking revenge on those involved and will need to use the entire city of Chicago, along with its computer systems and all his hacking skills, as a weapon to reach his goals.
Sanity Check Burner Phone Locations cheat for Watch Dogs on Xbox 360
To get the “Sanity Check” achievement you must hack all eight Burner Phones to hear Maurice’s conversations. They are hidden in the following locations:
Burner Phone 1 – You’ll automatically get this one in Parker Square through the main campaign.
Burner Phone 2 – In Pawnee, there is a small blue shack behind the Fish Restaurant. The phone is on a cabinet inside.
Burner Phone 3 – In the Pawnee Trailer Park, the phone is on top of the two linked trailers.
Burner Phone 4 – In Pawnee, the next phone is behind the “L” on the sign for the Crazy Moose Motel.
Burner Phone 5 – In the Rossi-Fremont Tenements in the Wards, the next phone is up the stairs of the middle building with damaged pillars.
Burner Phone 6 – There is a warehouse for the Treatment Plant in the southeast area of the Brandon Docks. You can climb into the warehouse thanks to a container beneath an open window, and the phone is inside on a mattress.
Burner Phone 7 – The next phone is on a desk in the corner of the white Shipping Warehouse in Brandon Docks.
Burner Phone 8 – In the Shanty Town in the Loop, the phone is on a mattress near the workbench in the Bunker.
Game Name: Watch Dogs
Cheat Name: Sanity Check Burner Phone Locations
Submited by: blinky on Tue, 17th June 2014 11:13 PM
Comment on the Sanity Check Burner Phone Locations cheat for Watch Dogs:
- Assassin's Creed Easter Egg
- Assassin's Creed Symbol
- Blackout Skill
- Child of Light Easter Egg
- ctOS Towers
- Escape or Ambush
- Getting Money
- Online Unlockables
- Opening Up the World
- Reputation Points
- Saturday Night Special Achievement
- Singing Fish
- Spend that Money
- Trains are Good
- Unlockable Badges
- Unlockable Costumes
- Unlockable Skills, Bonuses and Perks
- Unlockable Vehicles
- Unlockable Weapons
- Valuable Skills
- Witnesses and Being Chased