WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2008 Xbox 360 Cheats
- Game: WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2008
- Game Description: The latest game of the Xbox 360 console, WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2008 is something that every wrestling fan would simply love. It is this game that allows you to wrestle and feel the life of a superstar. The new features of WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2008 provides more depth and charm to the wrestling games.
Stick a Chair to Your Opponents Leg cheat for WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2008 on Xbox 360
First you must have at least three people in the match. Someone has to be hardcore then one person has to drag an opponent to the top right turnbuckle.
Then you will be in an ultimate control move then the other hardcore player has to stick the chair on the guy laying down in the turnbuckle.
Then the guy in ultimate control has to pull down then the player will have a chair on his leg and he will move super fast!
Game Name: WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2008
Cheat Name: Stick a Chair to Your Opponents Leg
Submited by: XIXgOld3nEy3XIX on Sat, 02nd February 2008 03:08 AM
Comment on the Stick a Chair to Your Opponents Leg cheat for WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2008:
- Alternate Outfits
- Barbed Wire on Fire
- Chair Tow
- CM Punk or Bobby Lashley
- Diva Costume
- Easy Rumble Elimination
- Ladder Suplex
- No Competition in GM Mode
- Open Steel Cage Door
- Poetry in Motion with Steel Chair
- Powerbomb on Steel Steps
- Set a Barbed Wire 2x4 on Fire
- Smashing Heads Between Chairs
- Steal Your Opponents Taunt
- Stick a Chair on Opponents Neck
- Tables on Fire
- Tip: Beating Bret Hart
- Tip: Winning a Match
- Two Tables Fire Slam