Forza Motorsport 3 Xbox 360 Cheats
- Game: Forza Motorsport 3
- Game Description: Forza Motorsport 3 is Turn 10's latest epic racing game. You can choose whether you drive a European roadster like the Audi R8 V10, a nimble Nissan 370Z, or some classic American muscle like a Ford GT. Whatever your dream car, you can drive it in this racing game, which comes out in October for the Xbox 360. Forza Motorsport 3 makes it so that everyone can enjoy the thrill of owning one of the worlds most exciting, exotic, and exceptional cars. This is the most realistic racing game experience ever. You'll head out on more than 400 of the most awesome cars on over 100 favorite real-world tracks and road courses from everywhere on the planet. Forza Motorsport 3 has amazing HD graphics and the best vehicle performance experience in a video game. You also get a host of driving assists, adjustable skill levels, and other ways to customize the game for all skill levels and ages. If you love cars, and you know you do, then Forza Motorsport 3 is just the racing game you've been wishing for.
Unlimited Money cheat for Forza Motorsport 3 on Xbox 360
This trick requires some starting money, a private lobby on Xbox Live, and an online friend.
1. Buy the 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z28.
2. Buy all engines for that Camaro.
3. Buy every part for every engine, including all aspiration parts.
4. Exit to the main menu to save the engines and parts that were purchased.
5. Enter the engine purchase menu, and sell every engine. Note: Do not leave the engine menu.
6. Press the Xbox Guide button, and join your friend's private lobby.
7. Leave the lobby, then quickly press B to exit to the title screen, with the "Press A to Start" message.
8. Enter the engine purchase menu. You will still own all the previously purchased engines and parts and have the money you got from selling the engines.
9. Repeat steps 5 through 8 as many times as desired to get an unlimited amount of money.
Game Name: Forza Motorsport 3
Cheat Name: Unlimited Money
Submited by: Raetherrunner on Sat, 28th November 2009 11:21 PM