Destiny Xbox 360 Cheats
- Game: Destiny
- Game Description: Bungie, best known for Halo (of course!) have teamed up with Activision (best known for Call of Duty) for Destiny, which is being billed as "the next evolution of entertainment". Destiny is an online only, always on, first person shooter like no other. You play a guardian of the last safe city on Earth and must defend the city, defeat your enemies and take back what has been lost. Destiny promises to deliver!
Getting Legendary Gear cheat for Destiny on Xbox 360
To get Legendary gear, accept PvP bounties from Xander in the central part of the Tower. There are different bounties available each day, and sometimes they’ll reward you with Legendary items.
PvE bounties also give Legendary rewards.
Complete Vanguard bounties, Strike missions in the playlist, Public Events, and material trades with Roni to get Vanguard Marks, with which you can buy Vanguard weapons and armor.
Perform the weekly Nightfall Activities and Raids for a high chance of earning a Legendary or Exotic reward.
After you complete many bounties, you may get an Exotic Weapon Bounty, rare bounties such as “A Voice in the Wilderness” and “Toland’s Legacy,” which reward you with specific Exotic weapons.
Strange Coins can be traded with Xur for Legendary and Exotic gear.
Motes of Light, which can be received as random drops or from experience point after you hit Level 20, can be used to buy class-specific items from the Speaker or an exotic engram from Xur. Whether or not you get Legendary/Exotic gear, decrypting an exotic engram is sure to give you something good.
Game Name: Destiny
Cheat Name: Getting Legendary Gear
Submited by: blinky on Fri, 26th September 2014 02:56 PM
- 1,000 Glimmer in 10 Minutes
- Armor Shader Locations
- Auto Ammo Refill
- Destiny Logo Easter Egg
- Double Jump
- Ether Seeds
- Exotic Weapon Bounties
- Farm Loot and Legendary Engrams
- Gold Chest Locations
- Master Chief Easter Egg
- More Glimmer
- Purple Ball Easter Egg
- Redemption Codes
- Rocketyard Loot Farm Location
- Shrine of Onyx Glimmer
- Skywatch Loot Cave
- Soccer Ball Easter Egg
- Strange Coins
- Tower Jumping
- Unlock Speeders
- Upgrade Material Locations
- Upgrades Post 2,500 Enemy Kills