Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Xbox 360 Cheats
- Game: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Game Description: 2012 will see the addition of Black Ops 2 to Activision's infamous Call of Duty franchise. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is the first game in the series to be set in the future and as such, will feature futuristic weapons and other warfare related technology. Another difference from previous CoD titles is that, throughout the game in certain instances, players will have the opportunity to select which path they take... this leads to branching storylines and a different experience depending on the choices you make.
Origins Zombies Hold Multiple Staves cheat for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 on Xbox 360
Requirements: Upgrade all staves, Pack-A-Punch activated, 5000 points.
Solo, 3 staves or 2 people with 2 staves cheat.
Solo: Have all staves in 'the crazy place' holders, leave with your pistol (any 1 gun) only.
P.A.P. The gun for 5000 but leave it in the machine so that you have no guns.
Buy Mule Kick.
Go to TCP, grab staff for slot 1, push left to switch to other end, grab staff for slot 2, switch to other end, grab staff for slot 3 (this one lost if downed).
If you go down. Put the 2 remaining staves in TCP holders, buy Mule Kick (and whatever other perks, of course), grab the staves as stated above.
2 people. Same set up. Buy Mule Kick if you also want a gun, this slot will be lost if you go down.
P.A.P gun/leave it. Grab staves as stated above. Then buy the gun for slot 3 if you bought Mule Kick.
If you go down, you will still have the 2 staves. You can buy Mule Kick/gun again.
3 people, 1 has 2 staves, 3 have 1 or whatever you all agree on.
This is a cheat as far as I know, use offline, not for high rounds. Not responsible for you getting banned if you do use this to go over 100.
Game Name: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Cheat Name: Origins Zombies Hold Multiple Staves
Submited by: Unmazing on Mon, 31st March 2014 11:11 AM
Comment on the Origins Zombies Hold Multiple Staves cheat for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2:
- 100 Kills on Hijacked
- 50 Shades of Grey Body
- All Team Members with Jet Gun
- Assault Rifle Loadouts
- Better Chance of Blundergat
- Better Multiplayer Performance
- Big Points on Buried
- Booted Off TranZit Bus
- Build Jet Gun How-to
- Build Pack-A-Punch in TranZit
- Build Zombie Shield
- Double Your Money
- Dumb Zombie Grief
- Easy Back in Time Achievement
- Emblem Copier
- Ending Concert
- Flying in the Lab
- Get Best Possible Game Endings
- How-to: All Different Endings
- How to Kill Avogadro on Tranzit
- Intel Locations Guide
- Invincible Barrier Glitch - Tranzit
- Iron Barriers
- Jet Gun Flying Glitch TranZit
- LMG Loadout
- Multiplayer Unlockable Guide
- Nacht Der Undertoten in TranZit
- Nuketown 2025 Barrier Glitch
- Nuketown Atari Easter Egg
- Nuketown Easter Egg Game
- Origins: Semtex Mounds & ZB Cheats
- Origins the Elemental Knife
- Paralyzer Glitch
- Play Atari on Nuketown 2025
- Ray Gun Every Mystery Box
- Ray Gun in Mystery Box on Survival
- Secret Teddy Bear Song
- Sensitivity Tip: Ray Gun or LMG
- Shoot Hoops on Raid
- Shoot Knife Glitch
- Shotgun Loadout
- Shuffle Boarding on Nuketown 2025
- SMG Loadouts
- Sniper Loadouts
- Survive Falling off Bus in Tranzit
- Swarms and Scorestreaks
- Thor's Hammer Easter Egg
- Tramplsteam Buried Wall Glitch
- Tranzit Fuel Efficient
- TranZit Invincibility Glitch
- TranZit Invincibility Glitch
- TranZit Teddy Song
- TranZit Zombie Pile Up Spot
- Unbreakable Barrier on TranZit
- Unbreakable Riot Shield in TranZit
- Undead Man’s Party Bus Achievement Guide
- Underpass Zombie Glitch
- Untouchable Glitch Tranzit
- Untouchable Spot on TranZit
- War or Death Machine Unlimited Ammo
- Zombie Invincibility
- Zombies Buried Infinite Booze
- Zombie Skipping Rounds on TranZit