Bioshock Xbox 360 Cheats
- Game: Bioshock
- Game Description: Bioshock takes you into the advanced world of science. It is a first-person shooter game. In Bioshock the players can be a genetically advanced person who can do things never possible earlier in this genre of gaming. Bioshock features the ability to turn anything and everything into a weapon on Xbox 360. Players have options of genetically modifying their body with plasmids, hack devices and systems never seen before. You can also experiment and upgrade your weapons and ammunition and battle techniques.
Everything is a Weapon cheat for Bioshock on Xbox 360
Here's a helpful hint, especially when you're low on ammo or if you're trying to conserve it.
1. Get Armored Shell and Static Discharge. These are key Plasmids for this. As is Telekinesis.
2. Stock up on health and EVE vials.
3. Get the camera from Steinman (or however you spell it).
4. Research everything you can. Gaining increased damage and the Photographer's Eye 2 Plasmid (another key Plasmid). Replace Static Discharge or add this to your character.
5. With the P.E. 2 Plasmid in place, keep researching until you can't research anything else in the area.
If you do this, not only can you take down a Big Daddy in three shots with normal shotgun rounds. But you will also be able to kill Splicers with even the unlikeliest of things. Like a mask, or their hat, or even the corpse of another Splicer!
Game Name: Bioshock
Cheat Name: Everything is a Weapon
Submited by: Ichigo on Fri, 29th June 2012 11:58 AM
Comment on the Everything is a Weapon cheat for Bioshock:
- Alternative Endings
- Big Daddy Kills II
- Big Daddy vs Big Daddy
- Consistent Big Daddy Kill Strategy
- Early Cinema Fail
- Killing Tenenbaum
- Lucky Winner Achievement
- Missing Secret Achievement
- Secret Achievement
- Secret Achievements
- Taking Out The Big Daddies
- The Cohens Secret Achievement
- Tip: Free Health Packs
- Tip: Hacked Robots Health
- Tip: Simple Kills
- Tip: Taking Down Big Daddy's