Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Xbox 360 Cheats
- Game: Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
- Game Description: Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag is set in the year 1715 - at time when pirates rule the Caribbean Seas and have established a lawless Republic. Captain Edward Kenway is a young and upcoming outlaw and has attracted the interests of Blackbeard among other infamous pirates. And it is this that may draw Kenway into a war that threatens to destroy everything the pirates have built.
Pick Pocket Money cheat for Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag on Xbox 360
In Sequence 2, "Mister Walpole, I Presume" (the optional objective) you need to pickpocket all 3 Templars.
Once you've done that, reload from the last check point and the money will stay in your inventory!
You can then do it all over again...
Game Name: Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
Cheat Name: Pick Pocket Money
Submited by: UndefinedMink76 on Sat, 15th March 2014 05:22 PM
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Freedom Cry Achievements
- Defeat Legendary War Ships Easy
- Easy Excavator Achievement
- Easy Hungover Achievement
- Easy Killer Killer Achievement
- Easy Owned Achievement
- Easy Redingote Up! Achievement
- Easy Silence, Fool! Achievement
- Easy Siren Song Achievement
- Easy Wild West Indies Achievement
- Get More Metal for Jackdaw
- Infinite Money Glich
- Mayan Stela Puzzles & Vault Raider Achievement
- Taverns and Barfly Achievement
- Unlock Mayan Outfit
- Watch Dogs Easter Egg